November 27, 2012

Recycling Project and Another Rag Rug

Do you have an old comforter laying around?
Don't throw it away!
Wash it, fold it in quarters and stitch the three sides up.


 Now, it's a doggie bed. 


 Every time I tried to take Maggie's picture, the flash would go off, and she would get up and leave, with a disgusted sigh.  I finally snuck up on her, and clearly she is refusing to have her picture taken. 
She really does like her new bed, though.


Here is a rag rug in progress. I'm not quite sure how big I'll make it because I'm kind of running out of browns. 


I feel like I'm still in the experimental stages of rug making, but it's so cool to see strips of fabric being transformed into a rug.

Chau!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...