I was at my local fabric shop when I spotted this rag rug pattern. This is a technique that results in a toothbrush rug. The kit actually comes with a starter piece so you can practice the stitch. Well, I didn't get it at first, but you know that old saying......
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!
And, since I'm obsessed with making a rag rug :)
You're not suppose to have a hole in the middle, but at least I figured out the stitching. Yay!
So, it became a chair pad.
(Sorry about the terrible picture.)
I really like this technique, and I find it doesn't strain my hands and wrists as much as crocheting or knitting with fabric. I'm also loving the fact that I can use up all the old fabric stash that doesn't appeal to me anymore.
Until next time, Chau!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.