March 29, 2012

On The Other Side

This is the time of year, where so many beautiful yards are in bloom. When I see a garden gate adorned with flowering vines, I can't help but wonder what is on the other side? Is it as beautiful as the entry?

We never know if, once on the other side, we'll be surprised or disappointed. 


That is what has happened with my art lately. The opportunity came up to try my hand at sketching, so I decided to give it a try. I've never thought of myself as being able to draw, so I knew it would be a challenge.

I am pleasantly surprised to find that I like to sketch, and then.....add some watercolor.
I have always liked the soft, marble look of watercolor, and how it flows on paper. 

Sketching will take lots of practice, but I am enjoying the process.

Blessings,
Linda  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...