I am so behind on everything.
I just got a new computer, and it has consumed most of my free time. Trying to transfer files, playing with all the cool features, etc. The new computer also motivated me to re-arrange my office/guest room (forgot to take pictures). I did it right this time. By right, I mean, I cleaned and organized every space in the room. The only thing I didn't do was repaint the walls. That would have held things up for months! I can't describe what an awesome feeling it is to accomplish such a huge task (patting myself on the back).
I just got a new computer, and it has consumed most of my free time. Trying to transfer files, playing with all the cool features, etc. The new computer also motivated me to re-arrange my office/guest room (forgot to take pictures). I did it right this time. By right, I mean, I cleaned and organized every space in the room. The only thing I didn't do was repaint the walls. That would have held things up for months! I can't describe what an awesome feeling it is to accomplish such a huge task (patting myself on the back).
Ok, on with some fun stuff.....
Here I am with my daughter at our Homeschool Medievil Fair. It was put on by our 7th & 8th graders. They did a great job. Lots of food and homemade crafts focused around that period.
This is my newest art journal. It is my model for a journal making class I am teaching to a local youth art guild. It has been a challenge to condense this project into a 2 hour class, which means a lot of the steps have to be completed prior to the class. This cover was inspired by a technique in "Pages" magazine, where you stitch fabric onto a paper backing. I will not be teaching this cover technique. I just used it for my own personal journal. I think it turned out pretty cool, and if you look closely (up towards the top), you can see a bear cub peaking through the fabric. I plan on taking this technique a step further on my next cover.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.