Hope you had a good weekend. It was rather crazy for me.
I did manage to sneak in a page from Joanne's Letter Love 101 class. Whimsy Grids is what this page is about. I used Tombo markers, which is becoming a favorite.
I did manage to sneak in a page from Joanne's Letter Love 101 class. Whimsy Grids is what this page is about. I used Tombo markers, which is becoming a favorite.
Here is a fun picture.
I taught a book making class over the weekend at the Volo Bog Youth Art Guild. Keep in mind that it usually takes a good 6 plus hours to make a book from start to finish. I had to condense this down to 2 1/2 hours. These kids were amazing! They did a great job and finished their journals by the end of the class. That was their quick introduction to the art of book making, so I hope I inspired them to want to learn more.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.