January 4, 2012

She Left Her Fears Behind

My head hasn't been on straight lately. I've been preoccupied with my son going off to college, and I've been putting things off....that does slow down time, right? Meanwhile, I've been doing more art journaling as a way to cope with the upcoming change.

This is my first She Art Girl. I'm taking an online class with Christy Tomlinson called She Art Workshop . I had a lot of fun making her, and I'm really enjoying the class. I like the messy part of art journaling......the painting, stamping and gluing.
She turned out a little plump, but I think she came out cute. Actually, that's how I'm feeling these days.....a little plump, especially after the holidays.

I'll try and slim her down a bit the next time around. There are a few more She Art Girls to make, and with each one, new techniques will be taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...