I haven't posted in a few days because of taxes. My husband has to bribe me every year to do my part of the taxes, because I hate organizing the paperwork. Hate it, hate it!
So......to celebrate getting my taxes done, I spent the last couple evenings in my studio.
I enameled these little hearts at the Constant Muse Art Studio last weekend, and I thought I'd make them into earrings. Enameling is the fusion of a special powdered glass to metals (just in case you wanted to know.)
As you can see, it didn't go so well. I thought I was being careful riveting, and all of a sudden........ I start seeing little things flying. It was pieces of enamel!
Grrrr!
Once the shock and disappointment wore off, I stuck the lonely mate in the Misc. box. Who knows where it will end up. The Misc. box holds those unfinished projects or pieces I don't know what to do with.
So.......I moved on to my next little project.
Because I'm going completely blind and always find myself relying on cheaters to see anything close, I need to have these babies nearby at all times. I got this brilliant idea to make some kind of chain to hang them around my neck.
You know that Misc. box I just mentioned?
I started digging around in it and found two unfinished necklaces, and....... TaDa!
One is a crochet beaded rope that I must have got tired of making, and the other....I'm not sure where I was going with it.
Anyway, they both happen to match in color, so now they are married!
Don't you just love when there is a happy ending?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.