January 1, 2012

A New Year and A New Journal

Hope you are having a good day. I spent the day putting the last of the Christmas decorations away and finishing up a new journal.

I like to carry a small journal in my purse for quick notes and journaling on the go. It measures 4" x 6".


It had to have certain features in order to withstand the rough journey in my purse. 1) it has to have a sturdy cloth covering, 2) it has to have a binding that will allow the book to lay flat when open. This makes it easier to work in, 3) it has to have some sort of closure. Closures are the tricky part. I'm not too sure about this one, but I won't know until I use it. If it didn't have some sort of closure, my pages will get damaged from other things in my purse, and....

 4) it has to have a pocket. I'm always collecting paper items that eventually get glued in my journal. Well, I'm off to doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...