December 13, 2011

My Best Friend

I am in the process of going through some storage boxes, and I came across this unfinished quilt I started back in 1995. The reason I know this is because I date everything. I was making it for my little girl who is now 17.

Holy cow, time goes by fast!

Of course I had to pull it all out. Here I go....getting all side tracked.

I noticed I have one more girl block to make before I can assemble it. I was shooting for a throw size quilt at the time. Here's what the finished quilt would look like.

It is really cute. I wonder if it's too childish looking for my daughter now?

I guess the real question is....Do I have it in me to finish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...