December 5, 2011

Journal Backgrounds

Here are a few backgrounds I did in my art journal over the weekend. I always like to have a few decorated pages ready to jot down my thoughts.

This one is pretty bold. I realized I did this background while releasing my anger towards our dog for chewing up some wiring outside my studio. That would explain all the red!
Hope you had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Linda!

    I love your blog! And your pictures! I do say we should keep everything until our 40's to make a more mature decision! So glad you kept the incredible costume jewelry Christmas trees your mom and grandmother made. May I encourage you to start yours?

    Your yard and studio appear like a peaceful safe refuge. How wonderful that you have that space surrounded with what I am sure you worked hard for, beautiful garden.

    I hope the girls with okay with your Christmas tree, sans garland. Your "enhancements" were just the right thing.

    Hope to hear more about your journal pages and your future plans when we see each other.

    Peace and joy to you during this miraculous season of the year.

    Merry Christmas,

    Ga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...