October 30, 2011

My Kind of Weekend

I spent most of my weekend stitching. Saturday, I spent the day stitching with Pam Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs at her warm and charming home. Pam is a very creative lady and her crazy quilts are so beautiful. You can see more of her work on her website.


I think it's cute how her cat, Nightmare, snuck into the picture.

It was a rainy Sunday, so it made for another perfect day to sit on the couch and stitch. I worked on a Christmas pillow case.


And my Cathedral Window bedcover.


Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog. I will add it my sidebar. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your time here last weekend. Can't wait to see your progress on your crazy quilt block. And wow! Your quilt is really gorgeous! You're welcome to come back and visit any time you like!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...