October 11, 2011

Invisible Shield




My dilemma....To shield or not to shield my iPad.

I was very hesitant about putting a screen protector on because I like the feel and look of my iPad. I do have a smart cover, BUT? There's always a BUT. What if? Have you ever tried to view a picture through a scratched screen? My paranoid self decided to give this $30 Invisible Shield protector a try.

OMG! This is the second invisible shield I've had experience with, and I have to tell you....it's not fun! And if your picky about the look of things, like I am, then you're going to drive yourself mad. Once you open the package, there's no turning back. And, of course, with the iPad screen you have 6 times more space to cover, so you might need a few extra hands, like I did. I had to have my daughter keep spraying my fingers to keep them moist while wrestling the protector. Ok, you get the point.

My Review; After the third attempt, I still have a few tiny bubbles hanging around. The screen has a bit of a sticky feel to it. Face time picture quality is still good. I do feel better having some protection against scratches. Now, let's see if I can live with these few tiny bubbles and leave well enough alone.


1 comment:

  1. In the mall, Josh and I used "Ghost Shield" on our phones. We like it, but it is semi-permanent. Only the company that put it on can take it off. I'd say its worth a look though. We like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...