September 28, 2012

A Day On The Farm and A New Bag

Since school started, I have spent less time in the studio. My weekdays are now full of schoolwork, homeschooling groups and taking care of my family, and the weekends go by too fast.

On that note, every year around this time, our homeschooling group takes a field trip to a local farm where the kids get a tour of the farm and a few hours playing while the parents fellowship.


We couldn't have asked for a prettier day.


There are lots of fun activities for the kids, including a petting zoo, pedal cars, a corn maze (just to mention a few.)




Burying each other in the corn pit is always a must.


and picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch tops the day off.

Meanwhile.........as I adjust into the groove of juggling school, family, and me time,  I did manage to make the flat bottom girl bag out of my new bag book this week.



I used linen and some floral material out of my stash.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...