September 9, 2012

It's Been Too Long

I have neglected my blog, and I really have no excuses. I always find time to read other people's blogs. Maybe that's it! I feel like most of the time, I don't have anything interesting enough to share that anyone else would care to read or see. 

Oh well, I guess that's for you to decide.....

Today, was a glorious day, and I felt like grilling. Since it was only my daughter and I for dinner, I decided to grill corn on the cob and chicken hotdogs. The secret to grilling corn on the cob is to pre-soak the ears in water for at least 15 minutes so the husks can absorb the moisture. 


Looking good!



Cook for 15 - 20 minutes. Slather on butter and salt, and it's ready to eat!


This is our dog, Maggie. Her eye looks kind of creepy here. She is patiently waiting for me to go back outside to check the grill and maybe convince me to play.

Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...