Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.
Since my kids are older now, we don't color as many eggs as we used to. Since two of my kids couldn't be home for Easter, the decorating was left to the three of us.
We still use the traditional PAAS egg dyes, plus I like to bring out the paint brushes and a few other tools to challenge us to be more creative when decorating the eggs.
I still hold an Easter Egg hunt for my kids. Most of the eggs are plastic filled with age appropriate goodies. Did you know a travel size package of Kleenex fits into one of those plastic eggs?
Then it's time to sit around and eat hard boiled eggs, chocolate bunnies and do a little trading of the goodies.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.