November 27, 2011

A Trip To The Mall

I had a great time shopping at the mall today with my daughters. I mostly tagged along to watch them spend their money along with some of mine. I window shopped for myself and got gift ideas for a few people. It's hard not to shop for myself.

Did I read somewhere about a down economy? People not spending much money these days? Well, I didn't see none of that at the mall. Of course, the people I saw were probably the smart ones who saved all year in a Christmas account. Then come October, they received a huge check from the bank.

Anyway, I did buy these beautiful tree ornaments.


 This fairy will end up in my studio after Christmas to join her long lost friends. That's another post.

 Who can pass up a cheery snowman jumping rope?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...