December 7, 2012

Another Rag Rug, Hopefully A Huge One

I really want a rug for my living room, and I want it to be huge. Well, that's my goal, anyway. 
Initially, I told myself that I was only going to use the fabric in my stash, but honestly.....
a rug this big is going to require some additional fabric.


I found this fabric on clearance at JoAnn's. Look at these amazing colors!


Here is the fabric sprinkled in the rug so far. You can see the fabric in the upper left hand corner of the picture and how it takes on a different look in the rug.
What do you think? 
Can you picture the rug on a beautiful hardwood floor, with brown leather furniture, throw pillows in colors pulled from this fabric?
Yes! Yes! I see it!
Gotta get to work, Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...