After my last post on how I discovered twining, I wanted to dig deeper into this "weaving" process, so I searched around the internet for more information. Twining led me to basket weaving. I know I'm not into basket weaving, Yet.
After many hours of exploring the internet for more on twining, I came across Micro-Macrame. Macrame is one craft I did not learn to do in my earlier days. I have seen micro-macrame jewelry in galleries and online but never looked at it closely.
As soon as I realized I could incorporate my beads into micro-macrame, I knew I had to try it.
I ordered Joan's book, received in right away (thank you, Joan for excellent service) and have started working through the book. Below is my sampler, which takes you through the basic knots.
And, these earrings.......the first project in the book.
I am having so much fun learning micro-macrame that I can't put it down.
I'm off to work on the second project!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.